You made it! As a result of taking this course, you learned how to:
- Identify latent needs in qualitative research. This provides participants with the ability to identify important insights that can become foundational elements.
- Think critically about what people want, need, and desire. This provides participants with the ability to be keen observers of behavior and identify hidden or non-obvious opportunities.
- Speak confidently about complex and ill-defined ideas. This gives participants the ability to compel and persuade their peers to follow them in a particular strategic direction.
- Describe the value of a new product. This provides participants with the language necessary to convince a team – and themselves – that an idea is worth pursuing.
- Identify the sequence and pacing of developing and releasing new features. This provides participants with the ability to work in a resource constrained environment and to show how small ideas build to big results.
- Produce visual artifacts that simplify complex ideas. This gives participants the ability to synthesize complexity so that other people can understand and support a new idea.